Mogridge Drive, Littlemore, Oxford
- 5 Bedroom Detached Home with Double Garage and Driveway
- Cul De Sac Location Overlooking Open Space
- 1865 Sqft
- One of only two houses of this type on the development.
- Separate Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast, Utility & Study
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms
- Luxury Porcelanosa Tiles and Symphony Kitchen, Integrated Double Oven, Hob, Extractor, Washing Machine and Dishwasher
- Assisted Move Available, 10 Year NHBC Cover
THE UNDERWOOD at ST NICHOLAS PLACE - A BRAND NEW 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME with separate lounge and dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study, 2 en-suite bedrooms, double garage and driveway. Located in a cul-de-sac location overlooking open space
Assisted Move options available!
THE UNDERWOOD at ST NICHOLAS PLACE - A BRAND NEW 5 bedroom detached family home with separate lounge and dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, study, 2 en-suite bedrooms, double garage and driveway. Located in a cul-de-sac location overlooking open space.
Oxford's newest and most exciting development is situated in a prime Oxford location. Call us today to make an appointment to see our two fantastic show home and receive more information on our Assisted Move options.
St Nicholas Place
A brand new, contemporary home situated only a short drive from Oxford city centre, and within walking distance of Ozone Leisure Park. It has to be the best of both worlds! St Nicholas Place is set off the Eastern Bypass, close to the River Thames and the boundary between Oxfordshire and
Berkshire. The Oxford Science Park is just over a mile away. There is a Park and Ride site close by for the city, and buses serve the area. The rail journey to London Paddington via Oxford station takes about an hour, while the city’s proximity to the M40 means easy access to the motorway network.
There is a library, Post Office, village hall, community centre, parks and shops within walking distance, while Sainsbury’s at Heyford Hill is just a short distance away. And there are activities for all, from a play group to exercise classes, with clubs and societies covering many interests. The schools within about a mile of St Nicholas Place include Rose Hill Primary, St Swithin’s C of E Primary, the independent Emmanuel Christian School, John Henry Newman Academy, Northfield School, and The Oxford Academy. There are two GP centres about 1.5 miles away and the St John Radcliffe Hospital (for A&E and other services), is within easy reach. There are several pleasant open spaces such as picturesque Heyford Meadow, or Sandford Lock, on the Thames with a
waterside pub nearby. Shotover Country Park, a few miles away, covers 117 hectares, is a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI) and offers spectacular views over southern Oxfords bright lights beckon, there’s no need to go into the city centre, great though it is, as it’s only a stroll to the Ozone Leisure Centre, with its Vue cinema, Bowlplex and lively eateries offering oriental, Italian and other cuisines.
Internal photographs may have been taken from previous Abbey show homes and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Mogridge Drive, Littlemore, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station2.4 miles
- Oxford Station2.8 miles
- Culham Station4.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Cowley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COW308488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Cowley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.