20 Buckhold Road, London, SW18 4WW
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious private balcony
- West Facing Views
- Zoned underfloor heating
- Zone 2/3 for travel
- Private resident's terrace
- Concierge service
- Parking available to purchase
- Completing now
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
This unique, luxury apartment offers you three double bedroom, 2 ensuites, 1 family bathroom and 1 WC. With its high end specification and large terraced balcony this is not a property to be missed.
Move in this Spring and enjoy the stunning 55-acres of King George's Park and an abundance of amenities on your doorstep. Take advantage of the Stamp Duty Holiday and stretch your budget, or save on the 2% surcharge if you're investing or buying a second home.
Living at Bronze
All the amenities you need are on your doorstep. Unwind in the green spaces of King George's Park, pick up your groceries at Waitrose or Planet Organic or see the latest blockbuster at Cineworld. Take a short walk to Old York Road and enjoy the many independent restaurants or spend a lazy weekend afternoon strolling by the Thames.
The rest of London is your oyster with Wandsworth town station, East Putney Tube Station and the Thames Clipper all less than 15 minutes' walk away.
At Bronze, you can truly enjoy the best of London life.
Viewings are by appointment only for your safety. Following COIVD rules.
Virtual and Online Tours Available.
Find out more today.
- consisting of 77 private residential apartments
- stylish kitchens with mirrored bronze glass splashbacks
- daytime concierge services and a private roof terrace
- At Bronze, you can truly enjoy the best of London life
20 Buckhold Road, London, SW18 4WW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.5 miles
- East Putney Station0.7 miles
- Southfields Station0.9 miles
About the development
Set beside a picturesque 55 acre park
- Private balcony and residents roof terrace
- Daytime concierge services
- Siemens integrated appliances
- Hardwood flooring with zoned underfloor heating
- Less than 15 minutes walk to Wandsworth town station, East Putney Tube Station and the Thames Clipper
- Steps away from Southside Shopping Centre
Strawberry Star Group, established in 2007, is an international property company specialising in Capital, Acquisitions, Development, Homes, Sales, Lettings & Management and Asset Management of London property to local and international investors.
Founded by Santhosh Gowda, an entrepreneur with 28+ years of rich experience in leading global property markets, Strawberry Star Group is a provider of high-quality property services. We have an outstanding track record of delivering market-lea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Bronze904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.