- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- SPACIOUS COTTAGE RETAINING ORIGINAL STONE & OAK FEATURES
- 185 SQ METRES OF PROPERTY - WATER CHARGES INCLUDED
- SUPER SPACIOUS KITCHEN DINER + LARGE UTILITY ROOM
- MULTI FUEL/WOODBURNER - OIL WORCESTER BOILER
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM - ALL SANITARY WARE WHITE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH JULIETTE BALCONY + EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM +
- SPACIOUS LANDING AREA IDEAL FOR GUEST BEDROOM OR OFFICE SPACE
- PRIVATE GARDEN WITH STONE FLAGGED PATIO - DECKED TERRACE
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE GROUNDS - FABULOUS COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- FAMILY FRIENDLY PROPERTY - SORRY NO DOGS
The property is a fabulous combination of 19th century, stone built mews, originally housing the famous 'Broderick' Welsh Mountain ponies. Refurbished to an exceptionally high standard retaining the old stone work exposed for character and original, low Oak A frames with spacious living accommodation and a family friendly 'neighbourhood' feel to the surrounding properties.
185 Square meters of property! Huge kitchen dining room perfect for families, the landlords welcome children as they have a young family and the main family property is close by. Unfortunately we will have to say no to dogs at this property as there are sheep and horses within the well kept grounds.
Accommodation comprises of; Oak stable door leafing into a huge family kitchen with a range style electric cooker, sink & plumbing for a dishwasher. Island unit, terracotta tiled floor with ample room for a large rustic style family dining table. Utility room with Oil fired Worcester boiler, worktops and ample space for appliances, boots & general family storage.
Downstairs shower room with airing cupboard. traditional style white sanitary suite, VELUX roof window.
Living room, carpeted with feature Oak framed French doors & window panels overlook the front area, typical cottage style wood-burning stove & stairs to first floor.
Ground floor bedroom with door leading to front, this could be a perfect teenagers bedroom or ground floor office space if working form home?
Stairs rise to first floor into a a large landing space, Original Oak A framed structure, built in wood shelving, uPVC double glazed French doors lead onto your private rear terraced area. Again this room is multi purpose, office, guest bedroom or playroom. Family bathroom on this level with a white suite to include bath, W/C and wash hand basin, Velux window and attractive patterned vinyl flooring. Third bedroom with access on the stone flagged rear terrace, exposed stone & countryside views from the deep recessed picture window.
Spacious Master bedroom suite with two built in wardrobes painted in a contemporary stone grey colour. Lovely Juliette balcony! En-suite shower room with white suite & VELUX.
A truly unique opportunity to rent a fabulous cottage set in beautiful countryside. Access to the A55 is only 7 minutes drive away with the main towns of Abergele & Old Colwyn conveniently located for an easy & picturesque commute!
Video Tour available please request via agent.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colwyn Bay Station2.9 miles
- Glan Conwy Station4.6 miles
- Abergele & Pensarn Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Robbie started her business October 1989 at the beginning of the recession. After working for Prudential Property Services and previously well known builders Redrow Homes and Beazer Homes, she felt there was a need to offer a personal service and to fill an opportunity in the letting market. After all these years she has established a niche in the market place offering both a professional and personal service to clients. Specialising in the property management and residential letting side of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1PLASLLEWELYN. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robbie Howarth Estate Agents, Conwy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.