- 6000/6500 sq ft executive property
- Basement area with guest suite cinema room games room and gym
- Cloakroom and Laundry Room
- Large family accommodation on the grounds floor
- Vast gardens and terraces
- Stunning views
- Mature trees and shrubs
- Plans can be adapted to suit your own design.
Amazing plot with far reaching views over the countryside, ideal either for self build or for a developer looking to build something special, plans can be adapted to suit your own design.
Ground Floor accommodation including
Kitchen/Dining /Family Room
Living Room/Family Room
Bedroom one with walk in dressing room and en-suite
Bedroom Two with en-suite.
Bedroom Three with en-suite.
Gallery and terrace.
Bedroom 4 and upper terrace.
Large basement area with
Guest Bedroom suite with en-suite and walk in dressing room.
Vast garden with mature trees shrubs and plants, and stunning views.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station2.6 miles
- Wickford Station3.3 miles
- Ingatestone Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Bellhouse Estates supplies a first class service for their clients. Would you benefit from the following:
• Using an agent with specialist local knowledge in the selling and purchasing of your home.
• Using a professional, caring and personal service tailored to meet your property needs.
• Using an agent who belongs to the 'National Association of Estate Agents' and the Property Ombudsman Scheme.
• Experienced staff with a combined of over 60 years expertise in the pro
Disclaimer - Property reference 1968259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Estate Agents, Ramsden Bellhouse. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.