Lockes End, London, E17
- Gated Development
- Walthamstow Village
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge with bi-fold doors
- Enclosed garden
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
If you want to be the heart of Old Walthamstow, whilst still being convenient for Walthamstow Central station, High Street Shopping and the Empire Cinema Complex, then look no further.
Offered Chain Free, this property is bound to prove popular, call to book your viewing now! - Viewings commence Saturday 20th February.
Lockes End, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wood Street Station0.3 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.5 miles
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With 11 great branches we are known to be probably the number 1 Estate Agency group in East London and Essex.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 009268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.