Fairfield Road, Bow, E3
- Over 1600 sq/ft of living space
- Secure off road parking
- Private garden
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Live/work property
- Excellent transport options
Tenure: Leasehold, 104 years remaining
Split over two levels with part double height ceilings and floor to ceiling windows this enormous property offers a variety of living options and will be of particular appeal to those looking to work from home.
Bow Road tube station (Hammersmith & City and District lines, 0.5m) and Bow Church Station (DLR, 0.3m) are a short walk away providing easy access to the City and West End, there are also numerous bus links and excellent access by road both into and out of London.
The area benefits further from the green open spaces of Victoria Park and The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, shopping at Stratford Westfield and Roman Road Market and the hugely popular cafes, bars, restaurants and breweries offered in nearby Hackney Wick.
Fairfield Road, Bow, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bow Road Station0.2 miles
- Bow Church Station0.3 miles
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Urban Spaces, Loft Living & Unique Properties
Standon House, 1st Floor, 21 Mansell Street, London E1 8AA
Urban Spaces are London's original loft experts,
selling and renting the capital's most unique
properties for over 30 years.
We don't cater for the conventional market;
we seek out properties that are bold and
different. For us, it's about 'one-of-a-kind
properties' situated in London's most
From Victorian libraries in Clerkenwell and
school buildings in South-West London to
converted churches in Shoreditch and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PB8498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Spaces, Loft Living & Unique Properties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.