Fulham Reach, Hammersmith, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Two Bedroom Two Bathroom
- Landscaped podium gardens
- Riverside Development
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Air Conditioning & Under Floor Heating
- Great transport link within the area
- Hammersmith Underground Station
The apartment consists of an open plan reception room wood flooring and floor-to-ceiling windows, which give access to the large private balcony, assuring abundant natural light and a fully fitted modern kitchen with gloss cabinets and integrated appliances. The double bedrooms are carpeted with ample storage space, and there is a family size bathroom. Other benefits include access to a large private balcony, wood flooring in the reception room and carpets in the bedrooms.
The development benefits from a 24-hour concierge, residents' gym, swimming pool, golf simulator, wine cellar, snooker table, mini cinema, and a spa. The property is ideally located within walking distance to Hammersmith underground station, which is serviced by the Circle, District, Piccadilly and Hammersmith and City lines.
Fulham Reach, Hammersmith, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.4 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.5 miles
- Barons Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
In this popular W6 postcode, Hammersmith agents Benham & Reeves address the needs of tenants who require a bit more rental space for their money and are prepared to move to West London for it.
From our branch at Fulham Reach, our ARLA trained staff keep their fingers on the pulse of the thriving Hammersmith rental property market.
We also have a Japan Desk who look after the housing needs of Japanese tenants looking for a home to rent in London.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000015844A. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.