Rose Tree Cottages, Marston Montgomery
- Delightful Semi Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge. Study. Kitchen Diner. Utility. Small Conservatory
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Generous Gardens. Driveway. Garage
RARELY AVAILABLE is a delightful semi detached cottage enjoying COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS and MUST BE VIEWED to appreciate. EXCELLENT SIZED PLOT. Ground floor: lounge, kitchen diner; utility, conservatory, ground floor bedroom, study/bedroom & bathroom. First floor: two bedrooms. Garage, gardens & driveway.
This delightful semi detached cottage situated on the outskirts of the village of Marston Montgomery enjoys OPEN COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS and MUST BE VIEWED to appreciate this RARELY AVAILABLE property. The cottage offers HUGE POTENTIAL and sits on an EXCELLENT SIZED PLOT. The market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne are within easy commuting distance as is the A50 with its M1 and M6 links, Marston Montgomery itself has its own first school, village pub restaurant and village hall. There is a local railway station in Uttoxeter. In brief the property comprises on the ground floor: lounge, kitchen diner; utility room, conservatory, ground floor bedroom, study/bedroom and bathroom and to the first floor are two bedrooms. Externally the driveway provides off road parking leading to the detached garage and there are gardens to the front, side and rear.
Access to the property is gained via:
Side Entrance Door:
With double glazed windows; leading into:
Kitchen Area: 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; space for dishwasher and refrigerator; inner window; door leading to the study; opening into:
Diner Area: 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Having two plate oil Rayburn; walk in pantry; door giving access to the stairs leading to the first floor accommodation; leading into:
Having plumbing for washing machine; leading into:
Being half brick wall construction having sink and drainer set in a base unit; storage heater; door leading out to the rear garden.
Study: 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation; central heating radiator.
Lounge: 13' x 13' max ( 3.96m x 3.96m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; feature fireplace with open hearth; door leading to the front elevation.
Ground Floor Bedroom: 12' 8" x 8' ( 3.86m x 2.44m )
With double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; central heating radiator
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Having bath with mixer taps and side screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; double glazed window; central heating radiator.
Stairs From The Ground Floor:
First Floor Landing:
Having double glazed window; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' x 13' ( 3.96m x 3.96m )
Having single glazed window with secondary double glazing to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Having single glazed window to the side elevation; fitted wardrobes; central heating radiator.
Gated access to the front of the property with central pathway and having lawned area in turn leading to side lawned garden area with flower and shrub plantings, vegetable plot and gated access leads to a public footpath. The driveway provides off road parking giving access to the garage. Timber shed. Greenhouse.
Being of asbestos construction with timber double doors.
Being of brick and tile construction.
"It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly."
Right of access for the attached neighbours property to the shared septic tank.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rose Tree Cottages, Marston Montgomery
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.