King George VI Drive, Hove, BN3
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN LIVING AND DINING AREA
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- Exceptional family living
- Modern throughout
- Parking for up to four cars
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stunning front and back gardens
King George VI Drive is one of Hoves most desirable areas. Set back from Hove Park you are in the ideal location. This quiet residential area, close to Goldstone Valley has excellent facilities with local shops, parks and quaint cafés, as well of some of the areas most desirable schools. This family home is surrounded by excellent bus routes and has easy access to the A23 and A27. The property is a short journey into Brighton & Hove city centre.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you this exceptional 3 double bedroom link detached house situated in the sought after King George VI Drive. Upon entering this beautifully presented property you are met by a large entrance hall, the rest of the ground floor comprises a large open plan U- shaped living, kitchen and dining area which allows a copious amounts of light but is also perfect for entertaining. Your contemporary kitchen has a breakfast bar space and fitted with modern integrated appliances. If you wanted somewhere more private you have a separate conservatory that also leads you to an integral garage, ideal for storage or could easily be converted into living space and more. There is also a ground floor cloakroom with W/C.
Upstairs is a large landing space which exits on to your three well proportioned double bedrooms that have fitted wardrobes in each room. Each bedroom boasts space and light throughout. On this floor there is a modern family bathroom with both a shower and a bath.
Your property benefits from up to 4 off street parking spaces, a new boiler and stunning front and back gardens. This unique house has three lawned areas with multiple flower beds, the rear garden is landscaped that also has a patio. Double glazing with modern fitted shutters and gas central heating throughout, the boiler is also new. Viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
King George VI Drive, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
- Aldrington Station1.2 miles
- Hove Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 17513160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.