Sunny Bank Road, Bradford, BD5
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- First Floor One Bedroom Flat
- **GAS/ELECTRIC/WATER INCLUDED IN THE RENT**
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Spacious Bedroom
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- On Street Parking
- Available NOW
Comprises of: Open plan lounge and kitchen, double bedroom and three piece bathroom suite.
LOCATION Bankfoot is a popular location with close proximity to the array of shops in and around the Wibsey, Clayton and Queensbury village including supermarkets, health centres, restaurants, banks and many more. Also only a few miles from the motorway networks, low moor train station and situated in the middle of bus routes to Leeds, Bradford and beyond.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & KITCHEN Open style lounge & kitchen. The kitchen has an array of wall and base unit's aswell as a good amount of workspace, 1 bowl sink unit with drainer, integrated oven/hob included. Spacious sitting area. Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
BEDROOM Spacious bedroom with wardrobes and access to the rear garden.
BATHROOM SUITE Part tiled bathroom suite comprising of 3 piece suite including panelled bath, low level W.C., pedestal hand basin and shower over bath. Also benefitting Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.
VIEWINGS Strictly by appointment through our Wibsey office.
Our opening hours are:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
Please contact us to book an appointment
Sunny Bank Road, Bradford, BD5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Low Moor Station1.3 miles
- Bradford Interchange Station1.7 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station2.0 miles
About the agent
We are the 5* rated award-winning estate agent bridging the gap between your traditional high street agent and 'not so personal' national online agent?
Our aim is simple; combine local agent expertise, the highest level of personalised customer service and modern methods of online marketing to reach the ideal buyers or tenants for your home, without expensive upfront costs or fees.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102059004342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Righthaus Properties, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.