Regent Road, Blackpool
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Short Distance from Blackpool Town Centre
- Modernised Throughout
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Spacious Living Throughout
- Bond- £455.00
- EPC Rating - D62
Tiger Lettings are pleased to welcome to the market this two bedroom first floor flat, ideally located just a short distance from Blackpool Town Centre. The property comprises of open plan lounge / modern kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and modern three piece bathroom suite.
BrochuresLettings Window d...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Regent Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.4 miles
- Blackpool South Station1.2 miles
- Layton Station1.5 miles
About the agent
To view all of our properties for sale please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Troy County has always used computer and internet technology, but Troycounty's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to p
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331009775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool & Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.