High Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- Beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home
- Good access of Buckhurst Hill Central Line tube station
- Easy access of popular Queen's Road shopping parade
- Driveway with parking for several vehicles
- Ground floor WC
- Feature fireplaces
- Spacious lounge with French doors leading to rear garden
- Bespoke fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Approximately 92ft secluded rear garden.
- Chain free
The property has a large entrance hallway, with access to a ground floor WC, and spacious dining room and lounge with feature fireplaces, beautiful bespoke kitchen with breakfast area, and a large conservatory via the lounge.
The first floor you will locate four good size bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the main bedroom, large storage area to bedroom two and four, family four piece bathroom suite, including corner shower cubicle. The property has a approx. 92ft secluded rear garden, which is well maintained with large laid to lawn area, patio seating area, shed and green house. To the front of the property there is large driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and access to garage.
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF;
DINING ROOM 13' 7" x 13' 4" (4.16m x 4.08m)
LIVING ROOM 18' 4" x 11' 10" (5.60m x 3.62m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 24' 2" x 8' 3" (7.38m x 2.52m)
CONSERVATORY 17' 3" x 8' 10" (5.27m x 2.71m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 14' 8" x 12' 1" (4.47m x 3.68m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 9" x 13' 5" (4.19m x 4.11m)
BEDROOM THREE 14' 8" x 10' 3" (4.49m x 3.14m)
BEDROOM FOUR 12' 7" x 11' 5" (3.85m x 3.48m)
GARAGE 15' 10" x 7' 6" (4.83m x 2.29m) REAR GARDEN: Approx 92 ft
High Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckhurst Hill Station0.6 miles
- Roding Valley Station1.0 miles
- Chingford Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Dockleys uses traditional estate agency values in this new and technologically advanced world to make sure our clients and their properties are both marketed and looked after to the highest level. We believe that every property is someones home and so we strive to make sure every home is loved and cared for when it is being marketed.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103071001944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dockleys, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.