The Drive, Ickenham
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception Rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Potential To Extend Further STPP
- Modern Interiors
- Electronic Gated Entrance
- Detached Double Garage
- Huge Plot
- Around 6,000 Sq Ft Living Accomodation
BrochuresEastleigh 4 page ...
The Drive, Ickenham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station1.0 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.1 miles
- Ickenham Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Robert Cooper is a company founded in 1983 based on its excellent links to the American military and placing them in top quality accommodation and providing them 1st class service. Serving the American military really meant cutting our teeth back in the early 80s with a customer base who were used to great service so this became the foundation of our business. From here our objective was to make each client each person we interact with an evangelist of Robert Cooper and as we are fast appro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103358005315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Cooper & Co, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.