Meadow Riggs, Alnwick
- Extended to the rear
- Popular residential area
- Short distance to amenities
- No upper chain
- Off street parking
- Ensuite and dressing room to master bedroom
- Rear garden with a sectioned 'second' garden area
Entrance porch leading to hall.
LIVING ROOM 17’11 (max) x 11’02 (5.46m x 3.40m)
Bay window to front, electric fire and radiator.
DINING ROOM 11’07 x 9’11 (3.53m x 3.02m)
Sliding doors to rear and radiator.
KITCHEN 11’01 x 6’10 (3.38m x 2.08m)
Window to front, range of base and wall units, boiler, sink and drainer, radiator, gas hob, oven, extractor fan and plumbing for dishwasher.
MASTER BEDROOM 12’08 x 11’05 (2.86m x 3.48m)
Sliding doors into garden, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, shower and heated towel rail.
DRESSING ROOM 6’05” x 5’10” (1.96m x 1.79m)
With loft access.
BEDROOM TWO 13’05 (max) x 10’10 (max) (4.09m x 3.30m)
Window to side, built in cupboards and radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 11’06 x 9’10 (3.51m x 2.99m)
Window to rear and radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 11’03 x 9’08” (3.43m x 2.95m)
Window to front, built in wall units and radiator
WC, shower over bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and extractor fan
Up and over garage door, single garage.
To the front there is a garden laid to lawn and driveway providing off street parking. To the rear there is a substantial garden mostly laid to lawn with a patio area and pond. There is a screen of conifers to the back of the garden which has an entrance into the second garden which houses the greenhouse.
Freehold. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.
Energy Performance Certificate: DAL007459/JG/RAJ/04.02.2021/V3
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Meadow Riggs, Alnwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alnmouth Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1990, Rook Matthews Sayer are the region's leading estate agent and lettings agent. With a prominent high street branch network coupled with dedicated local experts ready to help you move, our approach is both personal and professional. We aim to sell or let your home for the best possible price with our pro-active approach. We have helped thousands of homeowners and landlords sell and let their homes in the region.
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10761463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Alnwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.