Thorne Lane Yeovil BA21 3LY
- Close proximity to town and countryside walks
- READY NOW
- ALL FLOORING INCLUDED
- ALL NEFF APPLIANCES IN KITCHEN INCLUDED
- High Specification throughout
- Sort after location - on the outskirts of Yeovil
- Breakfast bar in social open plan living space
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Shepherd Court is situated at the prestigious development built by Wyatt Homes - Brimsmore, just off Thorne Lane.
The Montacute, Plot 171 is a second floor apartment that is ready to move into now! All flooring included - with tiles to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite along with a high quality carpet elsewhere.
This apartment comprises of 2 double bedrooms. There is an open plan kitchen, dining with breakfast bar and living space with plenty of natural light coming in from multiple sash windows. Open plan living creating a great working from home space.
The kitchen has all Neff appliances included: Oven, Combination Microwave, Induction Hob, Extractor Fan, Integrated Dishwasher and Integrated Washer Dryer.
There is a family bathroom with shower over bath - vanity unit under the sink aswell as a vanquish bathroom mirror unit.
The apartment has a telephone entry system into the communal area, with glass and stainless steel balustrades up the stairs to the apartment. All the communal area have automatic lighting.
There is two allocated parking spaces along with a communal bin store.
Viewings by Appointment Only - Please Call to Arrange
Thorne Lane Yeovil BA21 3LY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station2.3 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station3.1 miles
- Thornford Station4.7 miles
About the development
Brimsmore - an exclusive development built by award winning local developer Wyatt Homes.
- Located on the outskirts of Yeovil, in it's own vibrant community setting.
- Properties of superior quality, with a high specification as standard.
- Close proximity to good schools and further educational establishments.
- Countryside walks nearby to explore.
- 10 year structural warranty, plus 2 year aftercare service.
- Generous room sizes - larger then expected for new build homes
Based in Poole, Wyatt Homes have earned a reputation for building new homes of quality combined with distinctive styling and individual design. Using locally sourced, natural materials which include rustic bricks, flint and stone Wyatt’s new homes harmonise with their picturesque surroundings. Traditionally built with contemporary internal fittings each Wyatt home is finished to a very high standard with attention to fine detail.
From thatched cottages to mode
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot171TheMontacute. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.