Derby Road, London, E9 7JP
- New Development
- Available Spring 2021
- Architecturally designed
- Located in the heart of Lauriston Village
- Landscaped communal area
- Private balcony
- High specification design
- Gated mews
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Large family bathroom
Bethnal Green Central Line tube is 15 mins walk to the west and provides rapid access to the West End, the City and Stratford Shopping Centre. London Fields Overground Line is 10 mins walk to the north. The area is also served by various buses which connect to the two rail stations. The well-known Lauriston School is a few hundred yards away making the area popular for those with children.
Lauriston Village and its side streets offer a delicious, locals-only experience. Pubs, such as The Lauriston, a superb gastropub, numerous artisanal eating and design stores and shopping options combine to produce the ultimate English High Street.
The properties are currently available for viewings via the developer Northill properties. Please contact the developer if you are interested in arranging an available slot or if you would like any additional information.
* Any computer-generated images, plans, drawings, accommodation schedules, specification details or other information provided about the property ("information") are indicative only. Any such information may change at any time and must not be relied upon as being factually accurate about the property. Any photographs are indicative of the quality and style of the development and location and do not represent the actual fittings and furnishings at this development.
BrochuresDerwent Walk Website
Derby Road, London, E9 7JP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Fields Station0.5 miles
- Cambridge Heath Station0.6 miles
- Homerton Station0.7 miles
About the development
- A collection of 5 new hand crafted mews houses
- Situated in the Heart of Hackney
- a stones throw from Victoria Park
- Superb shopping, artisanal eating and 220 acres of green open space
- Designed by the award winning OWAL Architects
- Contact Northill Properties for more information
Northill was established in the mid 1990’s as a London based property development business focused on creating value from converting largely redundant commercial property in into some of the first loft apartments in Central London.
Today, Northill focuses on new build residential projects of up to 50 units in up-and-coming parts of the wider City Fringe and inner London Boroughs.
Northill has also undertaken a number of high-end residential developments in prime Central London.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DerwentWalkE9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northill Properties (Derby Road) Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.