Kings Dock MIll, Hurst Street
- CASH BUYERS ONLY!
- Double Glazing
- Walking distance to city centre
- Close to Liverpool Docks
- Regeneration area
- 250 year lease
- 6% NET Returns
- Completion in May/June
- Central Heating
A luxury new built development with a mix of 2 bed apartments and duplexes in the coveted L1 postcode, which is perfect for city workers, young professionals and post graduates looking for the convenience of city living and the famed nightlife and social attractions of Liverpool. This is stunning two bedroom apartment is also close to the historic waterfront area near to Albert Dock.
All of the units have been designed with great care and attention to detail including high quality finishing throughout and with rental demand for these units so high. As an investor you will enjoy a hands off income generator as there will be an experienced management company letting the property for you.
Kings Dock MIll, Hurst Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- James Street Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Speak to our experts: 0207 193 0646
Email us: email@example.com
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103500006111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flambard Williams Limited, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.