Wilde Court, 47 West Way, Oxford
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Only 4 apartments remaining
- 4.8% Yield*
- Investors can also save over Â£6,000 on Stamp duty if purchased before 31st March 2021*
- Close to Oxford City Centre
- Easy Access to A34
- 876 sq. ft.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private garden
Wilde Court is a brand new development positioned within 2 miles of Oxford City Centre which comprises 11 intelligently designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, each with their own private garden or balcony.
The apartments are generously proportioned and included integrated appliances, flooring throughout and allocated parking.
The popular area of Botley has an extensive range of local amenities which is soon to be extended due to current undergoing project of Westway Place shopping precinct which is due to be completed by the end of 2020. Westway Place will offer 51,000 sq ft of retail and restaurant space together with a central public piazza.
Botley offers exceptional connections to the city and beyond. The A34 is within easy reach, leading to both the M40 and M4 motorways, providing easy access to London, the Midlands and the West.
Oxford and Oxford Parkway rail stations are approximately 1.2 miles and 5.3 miles away respectively, offering direct services into London in under an hour.
EPC available on request
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No.21
Wilde Court, 47 West Way, Oxford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Station1.1 miles
- Oxford Parkway Station3.7 miles
- Radley Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Breckon & Breckon is an independent firm of Estate Agents established in 1947 and now operating from a network of six offices in the county of Oxfordshire. We are property professionals with many years of experience in the local market. Whilst we are constantly recommended by many firms of solicitors, high street banks and other institutions, we are very proud of the fact that the majority of our new business comes from the personal recommendations of past clients.
As a privately owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SUM210064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon New Homes, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.