Bunkers Hill Lane, Bilston, WV14
- Detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Kitchen diner
- Downstairs wet room
- Family shower room
- Block paved off road parking
- Landscaped rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Dixons
Decorated to a high specification throughout, this freehold family residence presents a luxurious ready made home solution suitable for a variety of buyers.
In brief, the property comprises; lounge, snug (previously the garage), wet room, kitchen diner, upstairs family shower room and three bedrooms.
The property is further benefitting from; gas central heating, double glazing, block paved off road parking and a landscaped rear garden which also has a summerhouse.
Viewings are paramount in order to fully comprehend the style and size of the living accommodation on offer. All interested parties are strongly encouraged towards contacting us at their earliest possible convenience.
Located close to amenities, including; shops, schools, colleges and leisure facilities, with further benefits such as public transport available via bus and rail.
Bunkers Hill Lane, Bilston, WV14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bilston Central Tram Stop0.5 miles
- The Crescent Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Loxdale Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Your trusted agent since 1930
We’re local. Award-winning. And focused on you. We keep things simple and transparent – no fancy jargon or hidden costs. Whether you’re looking to buy, sell, let or rent, your property journey starts here.
Why we’re different
As part of the UK’s largest property services group, we have agents right across the country with access to thousands of potential buyers and tenants. With years of experience selling and letting houses like yours, in your
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WVN210193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.