St. Pauls Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
- THE PERFECT HOME FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR A CITY CENTRE LOCATION
- REFURBISHED TO A VERY GOOD STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOM WITH WORKING FIREPLACES
- LARGE MODERN FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR
- LARGE MODERN BATHROOM
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF ROAD/DRIVEWAY PARKING
- REAR ENCLOSED WEST FACING GARDEN
- CHAIN FREE, VACANT POSSESSION AND STAMP DUTY SAVINGS TO BE GAINED!
Following an extensive refurbishment programme, the property has retained it's charm and character whilst providing modern day living and versatile accommodation comprising:
* Entrance Hall
* Bright and Spacious Living Room with fireplace 14'1 x 11'6 (4.30m x 3.51m)
* 2nd Reception Room with fireplace: 14'9 x 11'10 (4.50m x 3.61m)
This room offers great versatility for anyone needing a 3rd bedroom, home office, playroom
* Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen with Appliances: 18'1 x 8'6 (5.52m x 2.59m)
* Main Bedroom with feature fireplace 1: 15'1 x 11'10 (4.60m x 3.61m)
* Bedroom 2: 12'2 x 6'7 (3.71m x 2.01m)
* Spacious Modern Bathroom with feature fireplace: 9'6 x 7'1 (2.90m x 2.16m)
* Front Garden but with the potential for it to become off street parking subject to council
planning and approval
* Enclosed Rear West Facing Garden with Patio and rear gate access
The property benefits from gas central heating with a Viessmann Boiler located upstairs. There is also a large loft with ladder access and lighting proving ample storage space.
Council tax band D - £1,862.26 per annum.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers high street shopping, a wide and growing range of restaurants, cafes and bars and just opposite the property is the Festival Theatre and Tennis club.
Access to the main commuter routes is also very easy with the mainline station to London Victoria just a few minutes walk from the house.
There are of course the numerous events at Goodwood including the world renowned Festival of Speed, Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival plus many more!
In addition, the added bonus of some excellent sailing facilities in and around Chichester Harbour and wind surfing from the beaches at West Wittering.
For the walker and cyclist, there are some fantastic flat or hilly routes including the South Downs and around the harbour and surrounding villages.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St. Pauls Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station0.7 miles
- Fishbourne Station1.5 miles
- Bosham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Moving home is time consuming, stressful and frustrating at the best of times.
On the Move takes the hassle out of finding your next home, no matter whether it's to rent or buy.
We provide a comprehensive, affordable, search & acquisition service.
This leaves you free to concentrate on your job and family rather than using valuable free time rushing around the country, scouring the housing market.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 45STPAULSROAD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On The Move, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.