Highlands Lane, Rotherfield Greys, RG9
- VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE - CONTACT US TO ARRANGE YOURS!
- Beautiful 4 bedroom family home surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Plentiful Amenities, Boutiques & Restaurants in Market Town of Henley-on-Thames
- Electric built-under 1 ½ oven in stainless steel
- Energy efficient integrated fridge/freezer
- En Suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs study - perfect for home working
- French doors from lounge opening onto rear garden
- Brand new house type now released!
- WE ARE A 5* HOUSE BUILDER
Crest Nicholson is proud to introduce this elegant collection of 2 bedroom apartments and 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses in Henley-on-Thames, set within 14 acres of parkland.
The Keswick - 4 bedroom detached with garage & parking
Set over two-storeys, the Keswick is a spacious and intelligently laid-out family home. Its open-plan kitchen-dining area forms the heart of the house and a generous living room looks out over the private garden. The ground floor study with its bay window benefits from considerable natural light, providing a private space for homeworking. Upstairs, the large master bedroom has the benefit of an en suite bathroom and three further bedrooms share a family bathroom.
Ground Floor -
Kitchen/dining area - 6.70m x 2.91m - 21'11" x 9'6"
Living Room - 4.81m x 3.35m - 15'9" x 11'0"
Study - 3.41m x 2.47m - 11'2" x 8'1"
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.38m x 3.48m - 14'4" x 11'5"-
Bedroom 2 - 3.13m x 3.01m - 10'3" x 9'10"-
Bedroom 3 - 3.38m x 2.91m - 11'1" x 9'6"-
Bedroom 4 - 3.23m x 2.49m - 10'7" x 8'2"-
WE COULD BE YOUR GUARANTEED CASH BUYER WITH PART EXCHANGE! No chain, no fees, no hassle. Call us today to find out more!
Step Inside Your New Home and Surround Yourself with Luxury
Living here offers the very best in town and country living, with the breathtaking Chiltern Hills on the doorstep, the River Thames just a short walk away and a range of excellent amenities and schools within easy reach. Such as Gillotts secondary school and Trinity church of England primary school.
Just six miles from the A404, you can connect to the M4 and M40 and reach larger towns and cities including Reading and Oxford with ease. There are excellent public transport links in the town and Henley-on-Thames also has its own train station, providing regular trains to London Paddington.
Highlands Park combines the charm of the countryside, the relaxation of the water and the excitement of the City to offer its residents a truly unique place to call home.
Please note that the computer-generated images shown are an illustration of the plot. The photography uploaded may not represent the exact plot advertised. Some interior images shown illustrate the show homes & not individual, exact plots and may include optional upgrades available at additional cost. Please check individual plot details with our sales team.
Highlands Lane, Rotherfield Greys, RG9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station1.6 miles
- Shiplake Station2.3 miles
- Wargrave Station3.0 miles
About the development
- Set amongst the impressive Chiltern Hills with the River Thames on your doorstep.
- Living here offers the very best in town and country living.
- These homes reflect the architecture found throughout Henley and the surrounding villages and have all been designed using a variation of materials and finishes.
- Close proximity to an array of boutiques, restaurants and pubs in the nearby market town of Henley-on-Thames.
- Excellent transport connections by train from Henley-on-Thames or Twyford train station or by road via the M4 and M40.
- High specification and energy efficient homes, reducing your energy bills and maintenance costs.
Building homes and communities
A Crest Nicholson home is more than just bricks and mortar, it is a new home designed to exceed your expectations.
From contemporary city centre apartments and townhouses to traditional detached homes or sophisticated mixed use developments, Crest Nicholson offers an impressive portfolio of property across the UK. The company is renowned for creating innovative, design led, sustainable communities which continue to set ever higher environmenta
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Keswick_188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crest Nicholson Chiltern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.