Lewis Road Sidcup DA14
- Guide Price £650,000 - £675,000
- Five Bedroom Family House
- Close To Local Amenities
- 1930's Chalet Style House
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Secluded Rear Garden
- Sidcup Station 0.7 Mile
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
A five semi-detached family home located on a sought after road within proximity of excellent transport links and schools. New to the market is this well presented extended 1930s “chalet” style family home with the benefit of planning permission permitted and in place to extend further.
A welcoming spacious entrance hall is typical for this style of property and leads to two reception rooms; the front reception room is naturally bright and has a fireplace including wood burning fire. The second reception is an open space with kitchen perfect for families to enjoy also overlooking the garden. There is an bedroom on the ground floor currently used as study. The family sized bathroom with roll top bath and exposed brick wall is finished beautifully. The large fitted kitchen with range, plenty of unit space and dining room complete the ground floor accommodation. The easy to maintain rear garden is well kept benefiting from artificial grass.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms: master with built in wardrobes and bay window. Also offered is a second family bathroom with walk in shower. The home is double glazed and has a homely feel making this an ideal property with the ability to extend further as planning is granted. Externally there is off street parking to the front, garage with storage and large secluded rear garden.
With highly regarded schools are nearby include; Chislehurst & Sidcup, Hurst, and Birkbeck. Sidcup train station is 0.7 miles away and Albany Park train station is 0.3 miles away both providing excellent services into London Bridge, Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Lewis Road Sidcup DA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Albany Park Station0.5 miles
- Sidcup Station0.6 miles
- Bexley Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P243189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.