Property ref: 121_333_4895041
The property is located in Periam Close, within a few minutes’ walk of local shops and approximately one mile from the town centre and the comprehensive shopping facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). The commuter is serviced by both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways approximately 7 miles.
A stunning two bedroom, mid terrace modern town house. Updated to an exact standard by the current owner with turnkey accommodation throughout.
Key Features Include:
• New internal doors throughout
• Contemporary fitted kitchen
• South facing living room
• New hot water tank
• Low-maintenance garden with country views
• Ample parking and garage
Accommodation Briefly Arranged as Follows:
The small hall has a tiled floor and coats cupboard and leads into the south facing living room with feature painted wall, new carpets (two years old), stairs to landing and access into the well sized fitted and contemporary kitchen with attractive porcelain tiled floor, work surfaces, Bosch 5 ring gas hob and double oven and doors out onto the garden.
On the main landing, airing cupboard, access to the boarded loft, modern bathroom with new Agualisa Shower unit and fitted vanity units and the two bedrooms - both with fitted wardrobes. The smaller bedroom boasts a pleasant view across roof tops and rolling countryside beyond.
Outside - To the Rear
Immediately adjacent to the rear is the patio area, the remainder a level low maintenance garden with artificial lawn with attractive 'empty winter' wooden borders, outside tap and lighting and back access gate that leads to the front.
Outside - To the Front
A single garage with additional parking.
From the centre of Henley proceed through the Market Place and turn left into and through Greys Road Car Park. At the end turn right onto Greys Road and continue up this road for about 1 mile. At the mini roundabout by the parade of shops turn right into King James Way and first left into Periam Close.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station0.8 miles
- Shiplake Station2.0 miles
- Wargrave Station2.9 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of moving home and wish to place your property on the market then please contact us. We provide the following:
- Free Valuation Service
- Floor Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Local Press
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4895041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Peers Estate Agents, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.