Worship Street, London, EC2A
- 820 sqf external space (terrace within the apartment)
- Residents Pool, Gym and Cinema
- Concierge and Lift
- Close to Liverpool Street Station and Shoreditch station
- Designed by Foster + Partners (who also designed the Gherkin)
- 2081 sqf internal space
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Luxury Living Homes International
Principal Tower, designed by Foster + Partners, is the landmark residential tower within Principal Place, a mixed-use development on the edge of the City of London in the borough of Hackney. Completed the tower is a 175 meters high, elegant structure containing over 280 apartments arranged over 50 floors.
Principal Tower offers a variety of apartment sizes including one, two and three bedroom units, plus a single, spectacular duplex penthouse on the very top. The dual aspect design by Foster + Partners is used for nearly all the units delivering light and spacious residences. Almost every apartment has its own curved balcony affording sweeping views of London. There is marble, pale wood and bronze detailing in Principal Tower's apartments which 'fuses the classic sophistication of the financial district with the creative, industrial aesthetic of Shoreditch'.
The tower has been designed to target the Code for Sustainable Homes Level 4 and featuring a combined heat and power plant, roof mounted photovoltaic panels and grey water harvesting.
Residents of Principal Tower have access to an onsite gym and spa, residents' bar, a lap pool and a screening room. The tower has a stylish reception lobby housing a 24hr concierge and there is an underground bicycle storage facility as well as parking opportunities, subject to contract.
Principal Place extends onto a tree lined piazza with shops, restaurants, bars and a commercial building with retail space.
Worship Street, London, EC2A
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.2 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.3 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Luxury Living Homes International are a forward-thinking modern-day Real Estate Agent which helps buyers and sellers Internationally within markets including the United Kingdom, United States and The United Arab Emirates.
Starting with a small set of apartment buildings, we have grown to residential and commercial high rises in cities across the globe.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Princple381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury Living Homes International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.