Silverburn, Kiscadale Road, Whiting Bay
- ** PRICE REDUCTION FOR THIS FANTASTIC PROPERTY **
- Three bedrooms and a study
- Potential to upgrade
- Close to village amenities
- Stunning elevated location
- Sea views
Silverburn is a traditional semi-detached villa with many desirable and traditional features. It is located in an extremely desirable position in Whiting Bay, in an elevated site above the village centre with views over the Clyde and across to the Ayrshire coast. This substantial home comprises kitchen, living/dining room, lounge, conservatory/sun room and ground floor bedroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one with an ensuite, a family bathroom and a nursery/study.
The accommodation is extremely versatile offering the potential purchaser a variety of living options and a wonderful home just a stones throw from the villages many amenities.
Entrance is by way of the sheltered back door, past the traditional outdoor pantry, which benefits from plumbing and a power supply, and into the kitchen and from here into a large cosy living/dining room complete with a multi-fuel stove.
The sun lounge/conservatory extends along the side of the property, offering a multitude of possible uses, and can be accessed from this lounge and also from the central hallway.
On this floor there is a further public room and a single bedroom.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, each with triple dormer windows providing lots of natural light. Bedroom one further benefits from an ensuite bathroom.
A small study, or possibly nursery, and a family bathroom complete the accommodation in Silverburn.
The property has recently been a long term let and as such has been rewired with regulatory smoke detectors installed. It is mostly double glazed, with the exception of a small ceiling window and the kitchen door.
Silverburn is a substantial stone built and well proportioned property which could be configured in a variety of ways to provide a dream family home for the new owners.
Silverburn, Kiscadale Road, Whiting Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardrossan Harbour Station15.0 miles
About the agent
Arran Estate Agents is the longest established estate agent on the Isle of Arran and has been owned and run by Bob Brass since 1990.
Bob and his staff have built up a successful business and take pride in their professional reputation whilst never forgetting that a personal service is very important to their clients. Bob is a retired chartered surveyor and has a wealth of experience of the Arran property market, accumulated over many years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ARR1AEA1857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arran Estate Agents, Arran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.