Mortimer Avenue, Cardiff, CF3
- RARE OPPORTUNITY - BACK ON THE MARKET DUE TO CHANGE IN THE BUYERS CIRCUMSTANCES!
- Contemporary interior
- Double driveway
- Sought after location
- Large rear garden
- Two bathrooms and WC
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Vision Properties
Located within a desirable area of Cardiff, the property offers easy access to a wide range of local amenities including popular shops and supermarkets. As well as offering excellent local transport and road links, there is also a selection of great schools nearby.
This property benefits from contemporary interior throughout, double glazing, gas central heating, driveway parking for two cars and briefly comprises:
Entrance hallway leading to WC, with wood effect vinyl flooring.
Living Room (4.37 x 3.61) - light and spacious living room with contemporary panelled walls, wood effect vinyl flooring and useful under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/Dining Room (4.62 x 2.67) - open plan kitchen diner, modern fitted kitchen with stylish metro style splash back, integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan and slate effect vinyl. Space for family dining table, looking out through double French doors to the beautifully landscaped garden.
Bedroom One (3.56 x 2.90) - large double bedroom with panelled feature wall and carpet leading to ensuite.
Ensuite - modern suite with walk in shower, WC, washbasin and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two (2.67 x 2.31) - second double bedroom with carpet.
Bedroom Three (2.31 x 1.83) - good sized third bedroom with carpet, currently used as a dressing room.
Bathroom - three-piece bathroom suite with slate effect vinyl flooring.
Garden - large rear garden with turfed lawn and decking and is not over looked from the rear. To the front of the property there is a double driveway.
Mortimer Avenue, Cardiff, CF3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station2.5 miles
- Lisvane & Thornhill Station2.7 miles
- Heath High Level Station2.8 miles
About the agent
We'll treat your property like it's our own
We are Vision Properties, an (independent) residential property specialist. Our experienced, well-qualified local team know their patch inside out.
Vision Properties can help you to sell your property. Our promise is always to think of your property as if it were our own. We love dealing with residential property and we'll always put your interests first. We'll guide you through the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Sales_MA109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vision Properties, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.