Oakeley Vale, Bursledon
- Five bedroom detached family home with integrated double garage & driveway parking
- Luxury fitted kitchen with quartz work tops and matching up stands
- Integrated appliances to include two electric ovens and 5 ring gas hob with 90cm glass extractor hood, microwave, 'bean to cup' coffee maker, fridge, freezer & dishwasher
- Feature "Oak" veneer doors with satin nickel fittings
- Solar PV panels
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A delightful 5 bedroom detached family home arranged over three floors, offering 2,812sqft of accommodation (including double garage), within the exclusive Oakeley Vale development, newly constructed by renowned local developers, Foreman Homes. Located in Bursledon on the fringes of Southampton, the property offers a spacious and versatile kitchen/breakfast/family room on the lower ground floor extending to 32'7" with bifold doors opening onto the garden. The fitted kitchen benefits from luxury handless floor and wall units, quartz worktops and integrated appliances to include two electric ovens and 5 ring gas hob with 90cm glass extractor hood, microwave, 'bean to cup' coffee maker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. The ground floor features a generous dual aspect sitting/dining room, together with a separate snug, study, WC and provides access to the integrated double garage. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, two of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms and the master also enjoying a separate dressing room. All bathrooms are fitted with stylish white sanitary ware with chrome fittings. The garden enjoys a large paved patio area and outside taps to both the front and rear as well as double power point to the rear. The property also benefits from an integrated double garage & driveway parking and Solar PV panels providing renewable energy.
Oakeley Vale is conveniently located for the M27 for commmuters with rail connections to London from nearby Southampton Parkway. Southampton City is within easy reach together with Manor Farm, part of the River Hamble Country Park, and Holly Hill Woodland Park for more rural pursuits.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES;
Five bedroom detached family home with integrated double garage & driveway parking; Luxury fitted kitchen with quartz work tops and matching up stand; Integrated appliances to include two electric ovens and 5 ring gas hob with 90cm glass extractor hood, microwave, 'bean to cup' coffee maker, fridge, freezer and dishwasher; Feature "Oak" veneer doors with satin nickel fittings; Solar PV panels; 10 year NHBC warranty
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Eastleigh Borough Council; TAX BAND: TBC
Tesco Superstore - 0.5 miles; River Hamble and Swanwick Marina - 0.8 miles; Universal Marina - 2.3 miles; Southampton Parkway - 5.7 miles; Winchester - 15.5 miles
All photographs and images used are for illustration purposes only and are representative of house types and specification of this development.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Oakeley Vale, Bursledon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bursledon Station0.8 miles
- Hamble Station1.7 miles
- Netley Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Find The Home You Deserve
Welcome to Taylor Hill & Bond operating with many years of combined specialist experience we are proud to provide our clients with the expert advice and tailored service they deserve. Our company culture is based around placing our clients' needs first and at the same time offering excellent customer service. We have a passion for excellence and seek to add value and exceed expectations at every oppo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10779642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.