Plot 3, Tregynon, Newtown
- Choice of 5 individual plots
- Plot 3 has Local Needs Occupancy restriction
- Full planning permission
- Village location
- Newtown 5 miles/Welshpool 12 miles
- Viewing fully recommended
Situation The serviced plots are located within the popular village of Tregynon which is located approx 5 miles from Newtown and approx 12 miles from Welshpool which are both host to an excellent range of local amenities to include railway stations.
Planning Outline planning consent has been granted by Powys County Council / Application No (P/2017/0580).
House Type Type A' 5 bed detached with detached double garage 1,845 sq. Ft.
Type B' 4 bed detached with detached double garage 2,150 sq. Ft.
Type C' local needs dwelling' 3 bed detached dwelling with off road parking 1,227 sq. Ft.. Purchasers must comply with the Local Needs criteria. Please enquire for further details.
Tenure We understand that the individual plots are to be sold Freehold with vacant possession upon completion although prospective buyers should make their own enquiries through their solicitor.
Method of Sale The plot is being offered for sale by private treaty.
Wayleaves, Rights of way & Easements The individual plots are sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights including rights of way whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and other rights and obligations, easements, quasi-easements, whether previously referred to or not and to the provisions of any town planning scheme, agreement, resolution or notice, development plan or tree preservation order which may or may come to be in force and also subject to any statutory provision or bye-law without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the selling Agent to specify them.
Services It is believed that mains electricity, water and drainage are available for connection together with highways at the serviced plot.
Local Authority Powys County Council.
BrochuresPlot 3 Particular...
Plot 3, Tregynon, Newtown
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newtown Station4.4 miles
- Caersws Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Roger Parry & Partners Est. 1981.
Incorporating Parry Lowarch
We are a firm of estate agents, chartered surveyors and planning consultants offering a wide range of land and property related services and expertise. We operate from offices in Shrewsbury and Oswestry in Shropshire and Welshpool, Powys.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103419003748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Parry & Partners, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.