Fifth Cross Road, Twickenham, TW2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Lovely Modern Cottage Style Family Home
- Very Generous Ground Floor Living Space
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master With En Suite
- Private Landscaped Garden
- Easy Acces Into London via M3/A316
- EPC Energy Efficiency Rating D
The accommodation measures 900sqft and comprises:-
- small front garden;
- entrance leading to small porch area;
- double reception area providing two separate living spaces with solid wood flooring throughout;
- fantastic modern kitchen with all mod cons, sink island, and double doors leading to the private rear garden;
- master bedroom with ample room for wardrobes and drawers, with large en suite bathroom with limestone floor and modern chrome fittings;
- second double bedroom with built in storage;
- family shower room with sky light for natural ventilation.
The location of the property is ideally located for those wishing to take advantage of Twickenham's excellent selection of shops and restaurants. Easy access in and out of London via the A316/M3. Twickenham Station (Zone 5) is served by British Rail services.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Fifth Cross Road, Twickenham, TW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fulwell Station0.5 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.6 miles
- Whitton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in Mayfair in 1872, John D Wood & Co. has more than 145 years’ experience specialising in selling and letting properties in London, the country and internationally, as well as staff relocation services and interior consultancy, and are committed to offering a bespoke service, a strategic approach to marketing, and local expertise that has been trusted for generations.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FTZL_4361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co. Lettings, St Margarets. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.