Property ref: 121_333_4894477
Chiltern Close is located approx. one mile from Henley town centre and comprehensive facilities that include a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants, two supermarkets, cinema, theatre as well as pleasant river walks and the railway station that provides a service to London Paddington (55 mins.). The commuter is serviced by both the M4 (J8/9) and M40 motorways approximately 7 miles.
An impressively proportioned family home with comfortable 'turnkey' living and adaptable accommodation throughout.
Key Features Include:
All measurements are approx.)
• Flexible Accommodation
• 20’8 x 12’6 (6.30m x 3.80m) Triple aspect fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
• 26’9 x 16’1 (8.16m x 4.90m) (including dining room area) Living Room
• 15’10 x 13’3 (4.57m x 3.96m) Conservatory
• Outside ‘Naya’ Area
• Choice of terrace areas for entertaining
• Fabulous Family Garden
• 18’3 x 12’6 (5.56m x 3.80m) Log Cabin – ideal ‘Home Office’
Total floor area approx. 1851 sq ft (172 sq m)
Accommodation Briefly Arranged as Follows:
Front door into the entrance hallway with coats cupboard and housing gas central heating boiler (approx. 3 years old). Sliding glazed doors lead into the main hallway with cloakroom, double doors into the living room and glazed door into the study (11'2 x 8'10) with access to both the garage and kitchen. On entering the impressive living room (26'9 x 16'1) with a marvellous vista through the conservatory out onto the family garden, there is a dining area/library (8'10 x 9'3) to the left with access into the fitted triple aspect 20'8 x 12'6 Kitchen/Breakfast Room with sliding doors out onto the 'Naya area' and garden.
On the main landing, master bedroom with en-suite shower, three good sized bedrooms plus additional office/nursery room, family bathroom and loft access. All rooms have Everest tiltn'turn windows.
Outside - To the front
Long and wide driveway (approx. 60’ x 45’) provides ample parking, garage (16'5 x 12'6) and side access to the rear.
Outside - To the rear
A fabulous rear garden with terrace area immediately adjacent to the rear of the house (kitchen, Naya area and conservatory). The garden is mainly lawned with mature borders and further terrace areas ideal for entertaining which includes a covered decking/barbecue area and breeze house. Further features include kitchen garden, three timber sheds and log cabin/home office 18'3 x 12'6.
From the centre of Henley, proceed across the main traffic lights into the Market Place and turn left into and through Greys Road Car Park. Turn right onto Greys Road and continue up the hill for approx. 0.7 miles. At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on Greys Road. After approx. 0.2 miles turn right onto Elizabeth Road and then right onto Chiltern Close. The property is located at the far end.
Due to current regulations it is now necessary for purchasers to provide proof of Identity. This can be in the form of either a current passport or photo driving licence, together with proof of address (valid in the last 3 months) which can be either a utility bill or driving licence (if this has not been used as proof of identity).
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Henley-on-Thames Station1.0 miles
- Shiplake Station2.2 miles
- Wargrave Station3.0 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of moving home and wish to place your property on the market then please contact us. We provide the following:
- Free Valuation Service
- Floor Plans
- Internet Marketing
- Local Press
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4894477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Peers Estate Agents, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.