Finchley Road, London, NW11
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 782 SQ.FT Two-Bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment
- LED Mood Lighting Throughout (changeable colours)
- Surround Sound System In Lounge With Floor Lights
- Under Floor Heating With Hive System
- Fully Equipped Kitchen With Miele Appliances
- Excellent Storage Throughout
- Private Balcony
- Off-Street Parking For One Car
- Close To Excellent Amenities / Transport Links
The property has been finished to a very high standard and benefits from underfloor heating, excellent storage space in the hallway with luxury tiled flooring and a video entry phone system.
The flat has a massive reception/diner which is meticulously decorated and has large, double-glazed windows with a front aspect showing you a view of the beautiful streets of Finchley. The spacious master bedroom features integrated LED mood lighting and beautifully wallpapered walls with fitted side lights located on both sides of the bed. The master bedroom is massive enough to accommodate a super king size bed and many other furniture of your choice. The Room is also abundant in natural light, beaming through the ceiling to floor windows with a front view aspect. The second bedroom is another adequate-sized room with carpeted flooring as well. The property has two sizable bathrooms, one with a panel bathtub and one with a walk thru shower. Both are equipped with a heated towel rack, toilet with concealed cistern lid and a hand wash basin.
The fully integrated kitchen is one of the attractions of this flat, you have an integrated Fridge/freezer, washing machine, oven, electric hob and even a dish washer. The kitchen has plenty of work top space and storage perfect for testing out your cooking skills. From the kitchen, you have direct access to the private balcony perfect for lounging when the weather permits.
On Finchley road, you will find numerous Restaurants, Cafés, green grocers, and many establishments you would find very convenient to have nearby. You will also find Golders Green underground station to be conveniently close and Bent Cross Underground Station. The property is also close to numerous bus links, in fact right outside the building you will find two bus stops providing direct access to most of North London.
Imminent interest is expected.
Please call us to arrange a viewing!
Finchley Road, London, NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brent Cross Station0.9 miles
- Golders Green Station1.0 miles
- Finchley Central Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Property Inc is an independent Hybrid Estate Agent based in Haringey run by familiar faces to Haringey.
We specialise in Sales, Lettings, Commercial, Management and Financial Services.
Our directors have over 15 years combined experience working in Haringey and beyond as Estate agents. North London is our home - we don't just work here, we live here!
We have designed our business from our experience as agents. Using our Hybrid model we aim to deliver an adaptive service buil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRI210046_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Inc, Harringay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.