Thorne Lane Yeovil BA21 3LY
- Register your interest today
- Sales Office open by appointment only
SOMERSET'S NEWEST VILLAGE, Brimsmore, is a refreshingly new village-type community development located on Thorne Lane on the northern edge of Yeovil. The completed design, with its own central village square, will result in around 830 new homes.
The philosophy behind this impressive development is to create an exclusive neighbourhood, with a range of facilities which is not only easily accessible for new Brimsmore residents, but also for those already living in the surrounding residential areas.
As part of these plans, there will be a doctors' surgery, primary school and children's nursery, with additional provision made for a care home and sheltered housing. Other amenities are likely to include a supermarket, selection of retail outlets, a coffee shop and family restaurant/bar, as well as attractive open spaces, with a sustainable area of new woodland planting, natural ponds, sports pitches and a children's play area.
Working closely with the local community Wyatt Homes is helping to capitalise on the area's potential, adding significant economic, social and environmental value through creating fresh new public spaces and facilities (and consequent local employment) and truly sustainable housing, which will combine together to promote people's health, happiness, and sense of well-being.
WYATT HOMES is a long established, award winning, traditional building company, whose main focus is to design and build properties of superior quality.
Wyatt Homes luxury apartments and houses are built in a range of styles and designs, without compromising on materials and attention to detail.
Our future commitment is to continue to build a unique product which reflects our passion for perfection, combining the very best in architecture and high specification interiors.
Thorne Lane Yeovil BA21 3LY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station2.3 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station3.1 miles
- Thornford Station4.7 miles
About the development
Brimsmore - an exclusive development built by award winning local developer Wyatt Homes.
- Located on the outskirts of Yeovil, in it's own vibrant community setting.
- Properties of superior quality, with a high specification as standard.
- Close proximity to good schools and further educational establishments.
- Countryside walks nearby to explore.
- 10 year structural warranty, plus 2 year aftercare service.
- Generous room sizes - larger then expected for new build homes
Based in Poole, Wyatt Homes have earned a reputation for building new homes of quality combined with distinctive styling and individual design. Using locally sourced, natural materials which include rustic bricks, flint and stone Wyatt’s new homes harmonise with their picturesque surroundings. Traditionally built with contemporary internal fittings each Wyatt home is finished to a very high standard with attention to fine detail.
From thatched cottages to mode
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4BrimsmorePhase5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.