Millfield Park, Old Tupton, CHESTERFIELD
- A Well Presented Detached Park Home
- Spacious Lounge & Diner & Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom & Ensuite
- Off Street Parking
- Well Maintained Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Located on Millfield Park in the ever popular area of Old Tupton
- Viewings Highly Advised to Truly Appreciate this Property
This well presented DETACHED park home which offers the feeling of a bungalow with ample living accommodation throughout with TWO BEDROOMS, well maintained gardens and OFF STREET PARKING. Being ideally located on the site of Millfield Park located in the popular rural location of Old Tupton.
A front facing door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a central heating radiator with access given to the living accommodation.
Lounge/diner 19' 5" Narrowing to 9'08 x 20' 9" Narrowing to 11'11 ( 5.92m Narrowing to 9'08 x 6.32m Narrowing to 11'11 )
This spacious open plan lounge/diner which features an electric fireplace, inset ceiling spotlights, telephone and TV point. This dual aspect room is fitted with a central heating radiator with front and side facing PVCu double glazed windows.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap and complimentary splashback tiling to the walls. A built in electric oven, microwave with a gas hob and extractor fan above, whilst there is space for a fridge/freezer and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Inset ceiling spotlights to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 10' ( 2.90m x 3.05m )
A side facing double bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and a PVCu double glazed window, whilst there is a walk in wardrobe area with further spot lighting and access given to the en-suite.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, there is complimentary tiling to the walls, a heated towel rail and a rear facing PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' x 10' 5" Into Recess ( 2.74m x 3.17m Into Recess )
A further side facing bedroom which is fitted with coving and inset ceiling spotlights to the ceiling and a floor to ceiling PVCu double glazed window.
Fitted with a low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath there is a heated towel rail, extractor fan and a side facing PVCu double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a well maintained laid to lawn garden with decorative flower bed borders, there is a driveway which offers off street parking. A side courtesy gate leads onto the low maintenance rear garden which features a paved patio area offering ample space for outside seating, with raised stone flower beds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Millfield Park, Old Tupton, CHESTERFIELD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station4.5 miles
- Cromford Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesterfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF102057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.