Greville Road, Banbury, OX16 1HG
- Reserve your new home online at a time and place to suit you with our online reservations at Miller Homes
- Open plan kitchen / dining with french doors to the rear garden
- Incentives available that can be tailor made to suit you*, including appliances, flooring & more
- Help to Buy available to first time buyers, you could purchase with a 5% deposit
- Downstairs WC and laundry area
- En-suite to principal bedroom
- Garage and parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 5 star builder, more than 90% of Miller Homes customers would recommend us to their friends and family
- Visit our marketing suite at Banbury Chase off of Warwick Road. Open by appointment only. Thursday to Monday, 10:30am - 5:30pm
The spacious, front facing lounge leads through to a contemporary fitted kitchen and open plan dining area enhanced by french doors to the rear garden, a room designed for serious cookery that also provides a natural hub for family life. The kitchen dining also leads through to the downstairs WC and convenient laundry area. The landing has a built in storage cupboard and opens to the principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom. You also have a garage, parking and rear garden. This three bedroom home is situated on the new Miller Homes development Banbury Chase. Beautifully landscaped around an open green area with a playground, perfect for fostering a sense of community, this selection of energy efficient two, three, four and five bedroom homes is less than two miles from the attractions of Banbury's vibrant traditional town centre, with its picturesque streets and historic buildings.
Parking - Off Street Parking
- Lounge - 5.007 x 3.89 metre
- Kitchen Dining - 4.027 x 3.695 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.172 x 2.962 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.762 x 2.895 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.067 x 1.847 metre
Greville Road, Banbury, OX16 1HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station2.1 miles
- Kings Sutton Station5.4 miles
About the development
We’ll keep it brief, because a lot has happened over the past eighty-five years. Around 100,000 new Miller homes, for a start. A lot of new ideas in building technology. Loads of awards, like Major Housebuilder of the Year, Large Housebuilder of the Year, Best Sustainable Development, and Private Housebuilder of the Year. That last one’s important because it’s from First Time Buyer magazine, so it’s about real people and their experiences.
Listening to you
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8170950000012_3_56_101991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Southern. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.