Hillmarton Road, Islington, London, N7
- Victorian Period Conversion
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Recently Refurbished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Large Section Of Shared Garden
- Newly Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Wood Flooring
- Moments From Underground Station
Occupying the entire ground floor of an imposing semi-detached Victorian conversion, the owners have redesigned and renovated the apartment throughout using a clever blend of both period and contemporary decoration whilst providing modern living. This naturally bright apartment comprises of newly fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and ample preparation space, large reception room to front aspect which is filled with light from two oversized windows, two rear facing double bedrooms complete with built in wardrobes, spacious hall and newly fitted fully tiled bathroom suite.
The property further benefits from double glazing throughout, gas heating with modern combination boiler, wood flooring and substantial private section of communal rear garden.
Hillmarton Road is just a short walk from a number of amenities on Caledonian Road and Holloway Road including Cafés, supermarkets and well known eateries.
Transport links moments from the property include Caledonian Road Underground Station (Piccadilly Line, which is just 5 minutes’ walk (Google). There is also a number of Bus routes close by including 17,91 and 259 (some 24hr services) providing quick and direct access to the West End, City and Kings Cross/St Pancras International.
Hillmarton Road, Islington, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road Station0.2 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.3 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Established in 1852, we pride ourselves on our service and traditional values as a long standing estate agency in the capital city, the very heart of London. Beyond offering Residential and Commercial Property, Drivers & Norris also offer many related services, providing a complete estate agency solution whatever your requirement, including: * Surveys & Valuation * Mortgages & Financial Services * New Homes * Relocation * Overseas Property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DAN160302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drivers & Norris, Islington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.