8 The Malt Mill, Malt Mill Lane, Stafford, ST16 2JW
- SET IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT. SUPERB, SPACIOUS 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING AND LIFT
- THIS VERY SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT OFFERS THE CHANCE TO LIVE IN AN EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY IN THE HEART OF STAFFORD TOWN CENTRE
- THIS IS A GREAT TOWN CENTRE HOME WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON THE DOORSTEP
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TRAIN STATION. GREAT COMMUTER LINKS FOR SURROUNDING CITIES
- OFFERING 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN WITH VAULTED CEILING AND ORIGINAL BEAMS, AND STYLISH SHOWER ROOM
- THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
DIRECTIONS: We would suggest when viewing the property by car, that you park on the Kingsmead Car Park, by Aldi/B&M, then walk over the crossing towards the town centre. Walk alongside the Tea Room "Cup a Cha", where the entrance to The Malt Mill can be found.
SET IN A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT THIS VERY SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT OFFERS THE CHANCE TO LIVE IN AN EXCLUSIVE COMMUNITY IN THE HEART OF STAFFORD TOWN CENTRE AND COMES WITH THE BENEFIT OF SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING. OFFERING 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN WITH VAULTED CEILING AND ORIGINAL BEAMS, AND STYLISH SHOWER ROOM THIS IS A GREAT TOWN CENTRE HOME WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED ON THE DOORSTEP. WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TRAIN STATION. GREAT COMMUTER LINKS FOR SURROUNDING CITIES. THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN.
The property is entranced from Malt Mill Lane, via a secure , intercom controlled door leading to
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL With secure door entry system, secured post boxes and stairs up to apartments. Stairs leading down to car parking. Lift is available. Take the stairs up to the first floor, turn right, through fire door to apartments 7 and 8 only. The door to apartment 8 can then be found on the right.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY With wood finish laminate flooring, secure telephone entry phone and solid wood doors off to the two bedrooms, shower room, store room and lounge/dining/kitchen. Access to loft space. Smoke Alarm. Power point.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/LOUNGE 14' 8'' x 19' 3'' (4.46m x 5.87m) Full range of Dove grey wall and base units with marble effect work surfaces over. Built in appliances include fridge, freezer, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer and electric oven with four ring induction hob and extractor hood. Inset sink unit. Space for dining table and chairs and three double glazed windows to side, providing a light and airy space. Living room with vaulted ceiling and original beams providing a great sense of space with further double glazed picture window offering even more light. Wall Lights. Wood finish laminate flooring. Two wall mounted heaters. TV aerial points. Ample power points. Telephone point.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 10'' x 10' 11'' (3.92m x 3.34m) Wood finish laminate flooring, double glazed picture window to side. Wall mounted heater. Ample power points. Wall lights.
BEDROOM 2 13' 10'' x 8' 6'' (4.21m x 2.58m) Vaulted ceiling with original beam and trusses, wall mounted heater, wood finish laminate flooring. Ample power points and double glazed picture window to side.
SHOWER ROOM 6' 0'' x 6' 8'' (1.83m x 2.03m) Stylish shower room with wonderful tile detailing comprises good sized corner shower enclosure with overhead shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, heated chrome towel rail/radiator, extractor fan, vanity mirror with storage and wood finish laminate flooring.
TENURE LEASEHOLD. Lease commencement date is 5th July 2017 for a term of 125 years and currently has 122 years remaining from July 2020. The freeholder/managing agents are RPS Development Ltd. The service charge/ground rent is approx. £1,314.32 per annum, subject to confirmation from Vendors solicitors.
SERVICES Mains water, drainage and electricity are believed to be connected. There is no mains gas. The water is on a water meter. Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
VACANT POSSESSION ON COMPLETION
THE PROPERTY IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GRAPHFULL EPC
8 The Malt Mill, Malt Mill Lane, Stafford, ST16 2JW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Clothier and Day are a friendly, professional and successful family owned and run Estate and Letting Agents, established in Stafford since 1965 they have a high percentage of returning clients and recommendations.
We can be found in the heart of Stafford town centre within walking distance to the train station and many local bus routes.
We strive to provide an excellent service throughout
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CD210215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clothier & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.