Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
- Brand new development now open- book your appointment today!
- Built by Anwyl Homes, a family business celebrating 90 years of thoughtful homes
- Take a 3D tour of the farndon from the comfort of your own home using the video link!!
- Two year Anwyl Warranty and Ten year NHBC Warranty
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes!
- House to sell? No problem - we can help you move here with our Move Simple scheme! Just ask our homes advisor!
- Perfect home for growing families or downsizers!
- Generously sized open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors leading out to the rear garden- perfect for entertaining guests!
- Book your appointment to view the farndon show home today! Located at Edenhurst Grange, Liverpool.
- Superior specification throughout!
Four bedrooms and fine living spaces make this a delightful family home
Families will love the sense of space in this stunning home, with its generously-sized open-plan kitchen/dining area spanning the rear and wonderful living room to the front. Then there are the French doors leading to the garden, opening up the outside to family life in full flow.
There are four well-proportioned bedrooms on the first floor, with a luxurious en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a further family bathroom serving the other three bedrooms.
Priory Gardens is a high-quality residential development in the popular West Lancashire town of Burscough. Comprising 267 three and four-bedroom homes, the development is the perfect location for a wide range of buyers, from growing families who need more living space to those who want to downsize while still enjoying plenty of comfort.
Anwyl's reputation for excellence is in evidence throughout the development, with superb design and workmanship proving an attractive combination. The bespoke wooden features in each home - made in our own specialist joinery workshop - give the properties a real sense of character, while the tree-lined boulevards across the development also add to the appeal.
Burscough itself is a small, thriving town just a couple of miles north of Ormskirk, and within easy travelling distance of other local commercial centres, major cities, coastal resorts and rural beauty spots. Being situated about halfway between Liverpool and Preston, commuters will appreciate Burscough's excellent transport connections. Both cities are around 16 miles away - Liverpool to the south and Preston to the north - and can be reached via the A59 which runs close to Priory Gardens.
Our Move Simple scheme can help sell your current home before moving into your brand new Anwyl home. We will help you sell your home and even pay your estate agency fees*!
There are three easy steps to moving simple...
1. Choose your beautiful Anwyl home...
2. Leave us to sell your current property. We will help with the valuation and then work with a respected estate agent so you can sell up quickly (and don't worry, we pay the fees too!*)
3. Once we have sold your current property, you can secure and reserve your dream Anwyl home with an easy-to-pay reservation fee.
If you are interested in our Move Simple scheme please contact our homes advisor to find out which properties are available
*T&Cs apply. Fees are capped at £3500.
BrochuresThe FarndonSite plan
Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burscough Junction Station0.3 miles
- Burscough Bridge Station0.7 miles
- New Lane Station1.4 miles
About the development
Priory Gardens at Yew Tree Park
- Priory Gardens is a high-quality residential development
- In the popular West Lancashire town of Burscough
- Comprising 267 three and four-bedroom homes
- Perfect location for a wide range of buyers
- Burscough itself is a small, thriving town
- Easy travelling distance of other local commercial centres
Welcome to Anwyl
Anwyl has been building homes in North Wales and the North West for over 90 years. During this time, we have developed a thoughtful approach to creating high quality properties, accumulating a wealth of knowledge and experience of our locality. We understand what people want and what they expect when looking for a new home, and we are able to satisfy those requirements by delivering outstanding properties with a personal touch. Each Anwyl location is specifically
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_farndon. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anwyl Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.