Horsefield Green, Cuckfield
- Prominent south-facing position – sought after central village location close to nearby schools and picturesque village High Street.
- Impressive accommodation arranged over two floors (2,109 sq. ft).
- 4 double bedrooms and 3 x bath/shower rooms.
- 29ft double aspect living/dining room with patio doors to garden.
- Home office/playroom to front aspect. Ground floor cloakroom/WC.
- Beautifully appointed 28ft kitchen/breakfast room/family room with newly built 18ft utility room (2018) with access to rear garden.
- Pleasant southerly outlook to front aspect over fields and countryside.
- Private driveway for two vehicles to front. Detached garage to rear with further parking space in front.
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden with patio.
- 5 year build guarantee remaining. Council Tax Band: G
A stunning and impressively spacious 4-BEDROOM DETACHED family residence located in a prominent position, within a highly SOUGHT-AFTER CUL-DE-SAC, on the popular northern fringes of the village being conveniently situated for highly regarded schools, village centre and easy road access to the A/M23 and into nearby Haywards Heath rail station.
Built to one of their largest designs by Martin Grant Homes in 2016, whilst finished to a particularly high standard and specification, there is plenty of space on offer with generous room sizes throughout. The current owners of the property have also carried out several internal upgrades including having built a side extension off the kitchen to create a handy utility room with access to garden.
The versatile living accommodation briefly comprises: a LARGE RECEPTION HALL; CLOAKROOM/WC; HOME OFFICE/PLAYROOM; an impressive and bright, double aspect, full length LIVING/DINING ROOM with patio doors opening onto rear garden, a superb and spacious KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM fitted with an extensive range of matching cupboards and drawers, built-in appliances including oven, gas hob, fridge and dishwasher, along with a stunning central breakfast bar and space for a large dining table/family area in addition to patio doors to rear garden. There is also a newly built utility room to the side.
To the FIRST FLOOR is a large LANDING giving access to a MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and 3 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS (bedroom 2 also having an en-suite shower room) and a good size luxuriously fitted FAMILY BATHROOM.
Benefits include: gas fired central heating to radiators, uPVC double glazed windows throughout, security alarm system, range of built in ‘Sharps’ wardrobes and bedroom furniture. Remainder of 10-year build guarantee, landscaped gardens and a lovely southerly view.
Outside: Private driveway parking for two vehicles to front along with a further parking space to the rear fronting the detached single garage. A side access gate leads to the rear garden having a high degree of privacy and seclusion and displays a well-tended lawn with well-stocked plant borders, in addition to a patio area with ample space for outside dining and entertaining. There is also a timber store/shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Horsefield Green, Cuckfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haywards Heath Station1.5 miles
- Balcombe Station2.9 miles
- Wivelsfield Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we're the biggest independent agent in our area.
This means we have lots of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know our stuff when it comes to talking about your property’s likely value.
It also means that we'll have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you in good time.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10765118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Cuckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.