Isabelle Court, Osborne Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5
- CENTRAL SOUTHSEA LOCATION!
- BRIGHT & SPACIOUS AND SET WITHIN A CHARACTERFUL BUILDING
- LARGE SOUTH FACING LIVING DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN STORAGE CUPBOARDS
- BATHROOM WITH 3 PIECE SUITE AND SHOWER OVER THE BATH
- AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- CHAIN FREE, VACANT POSSESSION AND STAMP DUTY SAVINGS TO BE GAINED!
Situated within minutes of the sea and adjacent to Palmerston Road, On The Move is delighted to bring this two bedroom apartment to the SALES market. An ideal home or investment property for those with busy lives and a love for being close to all the amenities as well as the sea!
Presented in good condition throughout this is a modern, airy apartment occupying a space to
the front of this character building.
With secure intercom access into the communal entrance hallway and via the stone staircase, the flat is located on the 2nd floor with accommodation comprising:
LOUNGE/DINER 6.17m X 4.50m (irregular shape) (20'3"maximum X 14'9"maximum (irregular
This bright and airy living dining room has a smooth coved ceiling with surface mounted spotlights, double glazed windows to the front and side aspects and a wall mounted radiator.
KITCHEN 2.59m X 2.59m (8'6" X 8'6")
The kitchen in an integral part of the flat with a range of wall, base and drawer units, a built under electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor unit in addition to an integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine.
BEDROOM ONE 4.75m to front of wardrobes X 2.64m (15'7" to front of wardrobes X 8'8")
The master bedroom has double glazed windows to the side aspect of the property, a built-in double wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 3.18m X 2.44m (not including door recess) (10'5" X 8' (not including door
A good sized second bedroom with two double glazed windows to the side aspect and also has a built-in wardrobe.
A white three piece suite with a panel enclosed bath, mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, towel radiator and is partly tiled.
Parking is on street and would require a residents permit.
125 years starting 1st January 2007
Management Companies: Parkfords & Pier Property Management
Service Charge: c. £300 per quarter
Ground Rent: c. £200 per annum.
Please note that On The Move has requested confirmation of the above Leasehold information and once confirmed, the details will be updated accordingly.
Your solicitor will check all of the above during the conveyancing process and you should only rely on information provided by them when making the final decision as to whether to buy any leasehold property.
Letting Information - If you are considering buying this property as a buy to let investment, we can advise that the current rental income is £800pcm and has not changed in 4 years giving scope for this to be increased. If you would like any further information about our residential letting services or just require general lettings advice, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Isabelle Court, Osborne Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.9 miles
- Fratton Station1.1 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Moving home is time consuming, stressful and frustrating at the best of times.
On the Move takes the hassle out of finding your next home, no matter whether it's to rent or buy.
We provide a comprehensive, affordable, search & acquisition service.
This leaves you free to concentrate on your job and family rather than using valuable free time rushing around the country, scouring the housing market.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6ISABELLECOURT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On The Move, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.