Berkeley Court, Marylebone, NW1
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms + 1 Guest WC
- 5th Floor
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Long Lease
- Wooden flooring
- Air Conditioning
- Stunning Residents Roof Garden
- Nearby stations: Baker Street, Marylebone, Edgware Road & Regents Park
A bright and spacious apartment comprising 1,559 TOTAL SQ FT on the 5th floor of Berkeley Court, a prime purpose built mansion block with a stunning private RESIDENT ROOF GARDEN.
This EAST FACING apartment offers a large reception/dining area that features WOODEN FLOORING and a large SEPARATE KITCHEN. There are four neutral bedrooms with the master boasting an ensuite, a family bathroom, shower room, guest WC and cloak cupboard. This apartment is one of the few in the building that boasts AIR CONDITIONING.
Berkeley Court benefits from a covered drive in foyer and 24 HOUR UNIFORMED CONCIERGE.
Well positioned for all that BAKER STREET, MARYLEBONE and REGENTS PARK has to offer. Baker Street & MARYLEBONE STATIONS are moments away.
Berkeley Court, Marylebone, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Baker Street Station0.1 miles
- Marylebone Station0.2 miles
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Our Baker Street office is situated directly opposite Baker Street station on the ground floor of one of the area's famous mansion blocks. We're just a short walk from Regents Park in a highly visible location which means we're perfectly placed to service our clients in Marylebone, Baker Street, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Fitzrovia, Kings Cross and beyond.Fraser & Co
Established in 1995, Fraser & Co is an award-
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BKS210014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, Baker Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.