Nelson Drive,Wirral,CH61 5UL
- Stunning Four Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Detached Garage With Electric Door
- Highly Sought After Location
- Full K-render
- No Chain
- Private Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge With Log Burner
This fantastic Four bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow is located in a quiet residential area of Pensby, a short distance away from Heswall offering an excellent selection of shops bars, and restaurants, and also offers fantastic transport links to both Liverpool and Chester via motorway. The property is arranged over two floors and is immaculately presented throughout offering bright, spacious and versatile accommodation perfect for modern-day living that is complemented by an impressive high-quality fit and finish throughout.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious entrance hallway with stairs leading to the first floor, two double bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, a recently fitted bathroom, and a large lounge with a wood-burning stove that opens to an orangery that double doors leading to the rear garden and skylight allowing the room to be flooded with natural daylight. On the top floor of the property, there are two further double bedrooms and a fitted shower room along with a large storage cupboard.
Externally there is a driveway providing ample off road parking and a detached garage that is accessed via an electric door. The rear garden is private and ideal for entertaining.
Nelson Drive,Wirral,CH61 5UL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heswall Station1.7 miles
- Upton Station3.1 miles
- West Kirby Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S20112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.