Meadow Road, Worthing
- THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- TERRACED HOUSE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF STREET PARKING
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- CHAIN FREE
- SEPARATE LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINER
- IDEAL COMMUTER LOCATION
Fox & Sons are delighted to present to market this three bedroom house situated on Meadow Road. Property benefits include off street parking, a generous south facing garden and sold with no ongoing chain.
As you enter the property you're welcomed into an entrance hall with doors leading to a family living room and separate dining room. The kitchen is fully fitted with a separate utility room with a door leading to the rear garden. You also have access to the rear garden via double opening doors in the living space.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, two of which are substantial doubles and the third is a generous single room. The family bathroom offers a shower over bath and has matching w/c and hand wash basin.
Externally, you have off street parking for multiple vehicles and a south facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area. The garden is a true sun trap meaning you can relax and soak up the sun throughout the day.
Meadow Road is situated just off of Ham Road making it an ideal commuter location. East Worthing train station is within walking distance and the seafront is just a stone's throw away. Worthing hospital is also close by with regular bus links on your door step providing easy access across the coast. This property would not only make a perfect family home, but it would also be an ideal first time buy/investment. Viewing is highly considered to fully appreciate.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 1" ( 5.33m x 3.07m )
Front facing double glazed windows, radiator, TV point, telephone point, fireplace and rear facing double glazed patio doors leading into garden
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Front facing double glazed windows, radiator and laminate flooring
Kitchen 15' 8" x 7' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.29m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, door leading into garden, sink/drainer, work surfaces, tiling, gas oven, gas hob and radiator
Washing machine plumbing, dishwasher plumbing and CH boiler
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.53m )
Front facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and carpet
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Front facing double glazed windows, radiator and carpet
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.29m x 2.24m )
Rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, TV point and telephone point
Rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, WC and fully tiled
Off Street Parking
For two cars
South facing rear garden, out building
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Meadow Road, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Worthing Station0.3 miles
- Worthing Station1.1 miles
- Lancing Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Worthing Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Worthing
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO109035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.