Harbour Avenue, CB23
- Brand new home
- High specification kitchen
- Built in oven, hob & cooker hood
- Fridge-freezer and washer/dryer included
- Flooring provided throughout
- LABC Warranty
- Parking space for 2 cars
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Initial shares available to purchase between 25-75%*.
*(Your application will be affordability assessed to determine what share you can afford to buy).
Price is shown for a 40% share
*The monthly service charge - £15.84. This is an estimate only.
These plots have an 80% staircasing cap
**Please be advised that the imagery used is from a similar plot at this development. This property only comes furnished with advertised appliances.
Buyers must have a local connection to the villages of Toft or Comberton to be eligible for these properties.
About the Property
The house includes the following features:
- A high specification kitchen, with a built in oven & hob
- Washer/Dryer & integrated fridge/freezer
- Flooring is provided throughout
- Air source heat pumps
- Private garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
Take a virtual tour of one of our three bedroom homes (plot 5) at The Birdlings.
Comberton is a village located in South Cambridgeshire. Comberton is situated about 6 miles south west of the city of Cambridge. Local amenities include a doctors surgery, dentist surgery, post office and local pub. Ideally placed, Comberton has easy access to both the M11 and A428.
(Source: Wikipedia website)
Shared Ownership, how does it work?
If buying a home seems out of reach, Shared Ownership* could be the answer and offers a great alternative to renting. Initial shares of between 25% and 75%** of our properties are available, you will pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share.
In the future you can purchase further shares in your home***, or sell your share and move on.
*Properties are offered as leasehold, with a lease term of 125 years.
** Shares offered are based on business need.
***Some properties are restricted to the level of share you can purchase.
Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Harbour Avenue, CB23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station4.7 miles
- Foxton Station5.1 miles
- Shelford Station5.6 miles
About the agent
We are Domovo, part of a forward-thinking housing group, which provides homes for people right across the centre of England. We’re here to help you find the home you’ve been looking for - to buy, to rent, or via shared-ownership.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 40Birdlings3BedSDPlot4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domovo, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.