Countesswells Park Place, Aberdeen, AB15
- Spacious open-plan kitchen/family/dining room with French doors to garden
- Premium integrated kitchen appliances included
- Concealed laundry zone
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom includes bath with shower mixer and fitted vanity furniture
- WC/cloakroom on ground level
- Abundance of storage
- Private enclosed garden
- Integral single garage
The Hampsfield is a wonderful detached 4 bedroom home that is practical and stylish throughout.
STEP INSIDE THE HAMPSFIELD
Downstairs the welcoming entrance hall leads into the living room with attractive box-bay window. The kitchen/family/dining room, which stretches across the full width of the house, features a breakfast bar, concealed laundry zone and French doors to the garden. If reserved early enough, you can choose to keep the dining area as a separate room.
Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms, including guest bedroom with en-suite shower room. The highlight is the master suite, which comes with the luxury of its own walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room.
Welcome to Stewart Milne Homes at Countesswells.
An award winning, vibrant and fast-growing new community ideally located close to the West end of Aberdeen and just minutes from the AWPR city bypass.
We are proud to have two thriving neighbourhoods of stunning new homes at Countesswells. Regency Place won 'Best Large Development' at the Homes for Scotland Awards and we have just launched a brand new collection of exciting homes at Jubilee Walk.
These special new homes have been created to meet the changing needs and changing lifestyles of families today.
Our homes are rooted in our design principles by being luxurious and spacious with a focus on elegant simplicity. They provide versatile and flexible space, both indoors and in how you will connect with the outdoors while being supremely functional.
We offer a range of incentives, such as Part Exchange, 5% Deposit Match and LBTT support, tailored to you to help make your dream move a reality. Many homes even include free flooring and turfed gardens ready for you to enjoy from the moment you get your keys.
Call us or complete a Get in Touch form today to make your appointment at Countesswells.
Countesswells / Key Workers: We offer Key Workers special benefits to make moving easy and affordable throughout Scotland, England and Wales.
Countesswells / LBTT: We could save you thousands of pounds if you're buying in Scotland.
Countesswells / Choice of Flooring: Choose your flooring from our selected range, and add your own personality to every room with our compliments.
Countesswells / Turf and Fencing Included: You can look forward to turfed front and rear gardens along with 1.8m fencing, so your garden is ready to enjoy from the day you move in.
Countesswells / 5% Mortgage Deposit Contribution: Make your move a reality with a 5% contribution to your mortgage deposit!
Countesswells / Part Exchange: We'll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days. Just provide us with the details of your property and we'll be in touch.
Countesswells / Hampsfield / Plot 105 / Part Exchange: We'll give you an offer for your current home within 5 days. Just provide us with the details of your property and we'll be in touch.
Countesswells Park Place, Aberdeen, AB15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aberdeen Station4.5 miles
- Dyce Station5.0 miles
About the development
- An exciting new town minutes from Aberdeen and the AWPR
- New schools, shops, businesses, sports and medical centres
- Acres of natural green space and parks
- High specification 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Sell your home in 5 days with Part Exchange
- Contact us to reserve your dream new home
We’re one of the UK’s leading independent homebuilding, construction and development companies, established in 1975 and still family owned.
We pride ourselves on having built a team of skilled experts you can trust to create quality homes. Many of our neighbourhoods and houses have won awards, testament to the quality of their design and the thought that goes into their planning.
Our designers vision is for neighbourhoods that feature attractive materials and blend seamlessly with
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Milne Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.