Camp Road, Gerrards Cross, SL9
- Imposing Mansion House
- Fantastic location on Camp Road
- Four Floors
- Pure Elegance
- Six bedrooms and bathrooms
EPC rating C.
Camp Road is arguably the most desirable private road in the south of England. Woodside sits grandly on a stunning, mature, half acre plot backing directly onto the Bulstrode Camp, a protected 25 acres of grassland.
This imposing mansion house is a truly unique blend of bespoke craftsmanship, elegance and functional design.
Comprising a magnificent galleried entrance hall, vaulted drawing room with formal dining area, study, cloakroom and WC, utility room and significant kitchen/dining/family room on the ground floor.
The lower ground floor boasts a surperb bedroom suite complete with kitchenette, ensuite shower room and own separate access, making it the ideal annexe or teenagers pad. There is also a lounge, gymasium with changing room, garage, store, plant room and gardener’s WC on this level.
On the first floor, there are a further four bedroom suites including the master facilities.
Arriving on the second floor you enter a large library area, on one side of which lies a superb bedroom suite and on the other a stunning entertainment/media room.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Camp Road, Gerrards Cross, SL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station0.8 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station2.2 miles
- Seer Green Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Premium Estate Agency in South Buckinghamshire. Whether you are looking at buying, selling or renting let us help you 'make your next move'. We have sold 100's of homes in the last 2 years through our unique approach to individual customer service and unprecedented local knowledge.
With buyers from London and nationally being attracted to our county we have extensive local knowledge and expertise to make sure that you find the perfect home for you, or sell with the best audience av
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVN180075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovingdons, South Buckinghamshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.