Layters Way, Gerrards Cross, SL9
JUST ONE REMAINING.
Orchard Park is an outstanding new development
of two 5000 Sq ft homes situated in a private
gated development, constructed by Beejay
Enterprises Limited, a renowned local builder of
bespoke homes, with just one remaining.
The property will offer superb accommodation, expertly designed for modern day living, with a large spacious reception hall giving access to all the principal reception rooms.
The highlight is the excellent open plan kitchen/breakfast room with adjoining family room, both with direct access into the rear grounds. There is a formal drawing room with feature fireplace, separate formal dining room and a useful study. To complete the ground floor, there are two guest cloakrooms and a utility room.
To the first floor there are four well-proportioned
bedrooms, with the master bedroom enjoying a
separate dressing room and large en suite. The
three further bedrooms all enjoy a separate en
suite and built in wardrobes. The second floor
gives two further guest bedrooms with a family
All images are for a guide only and are not true
images of the development, but are images from
previous developments by the Developer.
Gardens and Grounds
The property enjoys an excellent sized plot of
approaching 0.5 acre, with landscaped gardens to
the rear and a paved driveway to the front with a
double garage. The rear gardens are beautifully
screened with mature trees and hedging and a
large sun terrace accessed from the property,
ideal for Summer entertaining and Al Fresco
• Under floor heating to ground and first floors; radiators to second floor
• Video entry
• Pre-wired for a centralised HDTV distribution
system and Sonos audio system
• High speed CAT6 data cabling
• Quality bespoke kitchen and utility room with Miele appliances
• Quality contemporary bathrooms by CP Hart
• LED down lighters throughout
• Polished chrome sockets and switches throughout
• Mains smoke detectors
• Contemporary skirtings and architraving
• Fully tiled bathrooms
• Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, family room,
cloakroom and utility room
• External lighting
• Block paved driveway and landscaped gardens
• Interior design by award winning Karen Cox of Cox and Co
Layters Way, Gerrards Cross, SL9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station0.4 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station2.1 miles
- Seer Green Station2.3 miles
About the agent
The Premium Estate Agency in South Buckinghamshire. Whether you are looking at buying, selling or renting let us help you 'make your next move'. We have sold 100's of homes in the last 2 years through our unique approach to individual customer service and unprecedented local knowledge.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVN190011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovingdons, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.