Elmley Road, WR11
- Reduced Market value for qualifying purchasers
- Exclusive, gated development
- Beautiful village setting
- Two Bedroom bungalow
Ashton, as it is known to the locals, is located close to the northern Cotswold hills and is part of a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. This picturesque village, which is situated 5 miles to the south of Evesham, has a wealth of timber-framed and stone cottages, many with thatched roofs and is a favourite place for walkers due to its easy access to Bredon Hill with its range of public footpaths and scenic views.
If you are coming to Ashton with very young children the village has a playgroup, baby/toddler group and Ashton-under-Hill First School, rated "good" by Ofsted and just a 10 minute walk away. Right opposite Bredon Gate is the Bredon Hill Academy. In its last Ofsted report in 2015 before converting to an academy, it was rated as "outstanding".
The village has a busy calendar of local events and there are two churches and, of course a local pub, the Star Inn, which is a quaint family-run establishment serving cask ales and home-made food. For everyday essentials there is a Londis shop just 2 miles away on the A46 Cheltenham Road. For regular shopping there is a Morrisons and a Tesco Express just a short drive away in Evesham.
Evesham is a delightful historic market town on the banks of the River Avon. Evesham Station provides regular, direct trains to London Paddington, with a journey time of just under 2 hours. There are also regular trains to Worcester, with a journey time of around 20 minutes.
CGI's are indicative and internals are from the show home.
Elmley Road, WR11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Evesham Station4.5 miles
- Ashchurch for Tewkesbury Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Knight Frank - New Homes, Stratford-upon-Avon
Bridgeway House Bridgeway, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 6YX
Knight Frank residential teams are available for phone and video appointments. Market appraisals, home visits and viewings can still be undertaken with agreement of all parties and while strictly adhering to all social distancing and PPE guidance Recently, we have all been faced with unprecedented circumstances, and as we navigate these extraordinary times, it is not just an estate agent that you need, but a partner in property.
Our teams of experts are on hand to hel
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Ashton11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Stratford-upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.