Hamlet Gardens, London, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Stunning 3 bedroom 2 bath 02nd floor apartment with period features throughout
- On-site building manager
- Spacious and bright
- Key entry phone
- EPC Rating :B
The apartment boast a bright open plan kitchen and living area, generous three double bedrooms, all of which benefit from built-in wardrobes and en suit bathroom with additional guest WC, high ceilings with period features. Further benefits of the apartment include an original features Smart Crestron Homes AV, interconnecting with Amazon Alexa and Sonos Apps.
Hamlet Gardens comprises beautiful and sympathetically restored red brick Victorian mansion blocks, situated opposite Ravenscourt Park is a highly sought after locations in W6. Local amenities of Chiswick High Road are a stone’s throw away, within walking distance of Ravenscourt Park tube (District Line) station and within Westcroft Square conservation area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Hamlet Gardens, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Brook Station0.2 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.2 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLL190107_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Chiswick Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.