Denton Road, Eastbourne
- BRAND NEW
- LUXURY APARTMENT
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROM WITH EN-SUITE
- PRIVATE COURTYARD
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SOUGHT AFTER MEADS
Accommodation Comprising - Private front door to:
Telephone point, stairs leading down to lower ground floor.
Lounge 14 5 x 13 3
Radiator, windows to side.
Kitchen 17 narrowing to 9' 9 x 10 9
In a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers, complimentary worksurfaces, built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated Slimline dishwasher, inset stainless steel sink and single drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splash backs, utility area with plumbing for washing machine and further appliance space, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13 10 x 11'1
Radiator, double glazed window and door to private patio area.
In a luxury white suite comprising double ended bath double head shower unit above, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below, low-level WC, heated chrome towel ladder, window to side,cupboard housing gas fired boiler.
Lower ground floor
Bedroom One 11 2 x 10
Radiator TV and telephone points built-in storage cupboard door to
En-suite in a luxury white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle low-level WC vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below heated Chrome towel ladder music tile floor radiator storage area
Lease. 125 years.
Maintenance. £934 p.a.
Ground Rent. 0.1% of purchase price subject to 10 year RPI review.
BrochuresBrochureDenton Road, Eastbourne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Denton Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.4 miles
- Polegate Station4.4 miles
About the agent
It is a name that you can trust with the sale of your home. Our team of dedicated property professionals will see to every aspect of your move.
We also know that the key to successfully selling your property requires creative marketing and practical negotiation. We ensure that we stay updated in all our technologies so we can offer you the best services possible and ensure your pro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30411186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Frame, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.