Denton Road, Eastbourne
- BRAND NEW
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- LUXURIOUS THROUGHOUT
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- LUXURY BATHROOM
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- FIRST FLOOR
- POPULAR MEADS LOCATION
Front door to:
Built-in storage cupboard with plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Open plan lounge/kitchen 16 1 x 14
Large bay window to front, two radiators, kitchen area with range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers, complimentary worksurfaces, built-in oven, hob and extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in slimline dishwasher, concealed gas fired boiler.
Bedroom One 14 9 x 13 5.
Bay window to rear, two radiators, TV and telephone points, door to:
In a white suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with double head shower unit, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below, low-level WC, heated chrome towel ladder.
Bedroom Two 15 8 x 10
Radiator, bay window to front, TV and telephone points.
In a luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below, low-level WC, double sized shower cubicle with double head shower unit, heated chrome towel ladder.
Lease. 125 years
Maintenance. £1283 p.a.
Ground Rent. 0.1% of purchase price subject to 10 year RPI review.
BrochuresBrochureDenton Road, Eastbourne
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Denton Road, Eastbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.9 miles
- Hampden Park Station2.4 miles
- Polegate Station4.4 miles
About the agent
It is a name that you can trust with the sale of your home. Our team of dedicated property professionals will see to every aspect of your move.
We also know that the key to successfully selling your property requires creative marketing and practical negotiation. We ensure that we stay updated in all our technologies so we can offer you the best services possible and ensure your pro
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30411199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunt Frame, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.